How to create an unscheduled meeting in Microsoft Teams
Leave a Comment
- Select the “Meet Now” button to start an unscheduled meeting.
- Give the meeting a title in the indicated field.
- Make sure both the audio and video sliders are set on and select the correct webcam/microphone with the gear icon.
(NOTE: this picture shows a device without a webcam and with a microphone)
- Select the Join Now button to launch the meeting.
- From this screen, you can invite users by entering their name/email in this field.
Category: How-To, Microsoft Teams Tags:
Posted on by TCSP Team
Updated on by TCSP Team