Assign a license
Leave a Comment
- Sign in to Office 365 using an administrator account.
- Select the app launcher icon in the upper-left and choose Admin.
- Navigate to Users > Active Users on the left panel of the Office 365 admin center.
- Check the box for the name of the user who you want to add a license for.
- Click Edit and then Select Licenses.
- Under Assign licenses, To assign a license to the selected user, select the box for the license you want to assign.
- Click Save.
Category: Office 365 Tags:
Posted on by TCSP Team
Updated on by